Tuesday 13 March 2012

Study in the Midnight Oil

tonight is my last night of last midterm paper in my university life. it is so lucky that Hui Min is having test tomorrow as well. Both of us were studying together. Recently, I am so touch with everything I am doing in Kampar as I know that we countdown-ing the time..there is lesser and lesser time we can spend together. When are we going to meet next? Where are going to be? No one can give u a definite answer, no one knows where are we going to be.

Hopefully this memory of studying hard in the middle of the night will store in my mind that I had been so hardworking before. And also enjoyful the night we studied together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

想念你的冬季 2017

又到了冬至,圣诞节。这些节庆一定会让我想起你。今年,不知道怎么了,脑海里一直出现: 冬至那天就去看你。 昨天晚上的聚会一直到凌晨3点,中午起来的时候,有点累,但是那强烈的想法让我从槟城塞着车到Kulim 见你。 一到,看见你的家人坐在那里。桌上摆了一桌你爱吃的食物。你妈妈说:...